J.D. Hoppenfeld, MD : Interventional Pain Management ,Southeast Pain Care , Charlotte , North Carolina , USA .
Editores: Wolters Kluwer
Formato: 10.8 x 8.5 x 0.8 inches
Peso: 2.2 pounds
Nº de Páginas: 290
Fundamentals of Pain Medicine is an essential guide for any healthcare professional seeking to improve the quality of pain treatments and patients’ comfort.
- eBook with searchable text, accessible image bank, and patient education materials
- Illustrations accompanying text with numerous images and boxed elements
- Numerous case examples and most common treatments, relevant and applicable to everyday clinical use
- Step-by-step instruction on office-based procedures
- Complete content with enhanced navigation
- A powerful search that pulls results from content in the book, your notes, and even the web
- Cross-linked pages, references, and more for easy navigation
- Highlighting tool for easier reference of key content throughout the text
- Ability to take and share notes with friends and colleagues
- Quick reference tabbing to save your favorite content for future